Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love productivity

It has been a wonderfully productive weekend. I helped FG with his website and some flyers. I helped friends with job searches and forwarded jobs I think they'd be perfect for. We supported some friends' young son in his football game. We worshipped, we ate, prayed and tried to get ready for a new week. Feeling hopeful and grateful for my blessings.

You know what has been most liberating? No television and limited computer. It really allows your brain the freedom to reflect and think new thoughts without the inside influence of news of the day, other people's opinions and just plain negativity.

Don't know what we're going to with kids who have a day off tomorrow. They may spend time with Grandma and Grandpa. Maybe they'll go over to their cousins. With the beautiful weather, I definitely hope they spend a lot of time outdoors. The sunshine and fresh air are so invigorating!

I need to remove my contact lenses and get ready for bed. Another busy week, but again, I can't think of a week in the last two years that hasn't been busy. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment