I love Friday nights! I got home from work after 5:15 p.m. Franklin had dinner in the oven. I talked with my aunt in Chicago and then had dinner with the family. I talked with a few friends, tried to help Franklin send out an email and read the news on the internet. All the while enjoying a couple of glasses of pinot noir. I'm tired. It's been a long week. But I love Friday nights because I can stay up past 10:00 p.m. and sleep until I wake up. That only happens once a week. On Friday nights/Saturday mornings. The kids are in bed. The house is quiet. I love my MacBook Pro laptop computer. All is good. Have a WONDERFUL and relaxing weekend. Go Hawkeyes and Cyclones! Monday is right around the corner. And Happy Birthday to my good friend Harrison Loder who is ONE year old today!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment