Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New employment

I am actively looking for a new job. Fortunately, I recently updated my resume and have two interviews scheduled. It's rough out there! Changes in administration bring about changes in philosophy and policy. I'm not so down with all the changes. But I am trying to be proactive in finding something that's a good fit for me with people I like working for and with. I will however, miss my friends and current co-workers very much. But many of them are now forever friends.

I hate when I say things that I regret, especially to the people I love. The intention is constructive criticism, but sometimes it's not received in the spirit in which it was given. It's been nearly 24 hours and it's about time for me to apologize and hopefully, I'll be forgiven.

My prayers are with my parents as they travel this weekend. I hope they have the time of their lives.

Tired now. Bed time.


No comments:

Post a Comment