Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday night

It's Saturday night. I need to finish the dinner dishes. Waiting for the kids to empty the dishwasher. A little tired after a day of school shopping. I love Aeropostale! Two for the price of one on jeans. Rachel doubled her wardrobe and didn't hurt mom's wallet. I love it.

Getting kids ready for church tomorrow. Both got new shoes today and can't wait to wear them! Samantha hasn't taken hers off since we bought them. Very cute pink and white Pumas.

I'm really making a concerted effort to get organized. Went old school by ordering replacement pages for my Franklin Planner. I do better with real words written on real paper. I tend to get overwhelmed by email and don't have a really efficient way to file them. I always feel like I need to keep old emails that pertain to certain subjects (organizations, projects) when unless they're budget related, or rosters or minutes, I could probably delete them.

I'm going to try to get into the blogging habit. Not completely comfortable with really being out there, but it seems the rest of the world is out there. Being in public information, I need to get in the blogging habit, or else the rest of the world is going to pass me by. The one thing I hate is feeling accessible all the time. I carry two BlackBerries. Sometimes I want to feel off work, and rarely do. I don't really mind media phone calls, but the constant buzzing of incoming emails makes me a little nuts. My goal is to be comfortable enough to share things that really matter. What I really think about things. We'll see how it goes. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

CG

No comments:

Post a Comment